How common are snake bites in Thailand?
Snakes in Thailand are common – but, not commonly seen. You probably won’t see more than 1-2 per year. They almost definitely will not bite you if you do see them. Even if one bites you – it probably won’t be deadly.
Are there anacondas in Thailand?
There are no anacondas in the country of Thailand.
Are there king cobras in Thailand?
KING COBRA RANGE
All over Thailand and most of Southeast Asia. A very large range. In local terms, king cobras can roam large territory covering 20 square-kilometers or more. Ophiophagus hannah.
What should I avoid in Phuket?
Things Not to Do in Phuket
- Don’t disrespect the Royal Family.
- Don’t wear your shoes in a temple.
- Don’t visit a temple with short clothes.
- Don’t take Buddha images out of the country.
- Do not touch a monk.
- Don’t point your feet at someone.
- Walk around town without a shirt (and ride a bike)