Can I send money from India to Indonesia?
Once confirmed, you can send money from India to Indonesia via NEFT/RTGS. Money remittance will start once the amount is being credited.
What is the best way to transfer money to Indonesia?
The best ways to send money to Indonesia
- Bank Transfer. Bank transfers are usually the cheapest option when it comes to funding your international money transfer with Wise. …
- Debit Card. Paying for your transfer with a debit card is easy and fast. …
- Credit Card. Paying for your transfer with a credit card is easy and fast.
Is it possible to send money from India through Western Union?
You can only send money to individuals and they must have a bank account to receive money from you. You must produce valid Know Your Customer (KYC) documents and must provide your Permanent Account Number (PAN) for all transactions.
How can I pay to Indonesia?
How to send money to Indonesia in 3 easy steps
- Start your transfer. Pay in MYR with your debit card or credit card, or send the money from your online banking.
- Get the best rate out there. Wise always gives you the real and fair mid-market exchange rate.
- Money is locally delivered.
How much does it cost to send money to Indonesia?
To send money in USD to Indonesia, you pay a small, flat fee of 4.95 USD + 0.5% of the amount that’s converted (you’ll always see the total cost upfront).
How much does it cost to transfer money to Indonesia?
|Fixed fee||4.95 USD|
|% fee for transfers up to 136,680 USD||0.5%|
How do I send money to someone in Indonesia?
Send money from your bank account to another bank account in Indonesia using these steps:
- Find the wire transfer section from the website of your financial institution.
- Check any transfer limits there might be.
- Enter the recipient’s bank details.
- Enter the amount and choose the currency you want to send your money.
Can I send money to Indonesia?
Money transfer to Indonesia, your way
You can send money straight to your receiver’s bank account or send it to a Western Union location in Indonesia for a cash pickup in minutes2.
Can I send money to someone in Bali?
If you are sending form the US and your friend in Bali has, or knows someone with a US$ bank account in Indonesia then you could send the USD to that account so as not to endure the forex games the Indonesian banks play.
Can I send money to Indonesia with PayPal?
And the best part is, if you have an account with PayPal you can start sending money to Indonesia right now with your PayPal payment options right at your fingertips.
How can I send money out of India?
How to Transfer Money from India to Abroad?
- Enter the country, amount, purpose of remittance and get rates from nearest banks & exchange houses.
- Compare the rates, choose any and book your money transfer online. …
- Once the KYC is verified you can transfer the amount as NEFT/RTGS to chosen bank/exchange house’s account.
How much does it cost to send $500 through Western Union?
The fee is $4.50 to transfer up to $50 and $9.50 to send up to $900. Western Union, in comparison, charges $5 for a money transfer of up to $50, but a transfer of $900 could cost $76. There are a number of price points in between, dependent on the amount of money to transfer.
Is there a limit for Western Union?
You can send a maximum of $2,500.00 per online money transfer. Agent locations typically have no limit, however, so long as you can provide adequate identification while sending. Nearly all transactions through Western Union will have a transfer fee attached, ranging from $3.50 to $100 or more.
How can I send money online in Indonesia?
How to transfer money to Indonesia online?
- Register for free. Sign up online or in our app for free. …
- Choose an amount to send. Tell us how much you want to send. …
- Add recipient’s bank details. Fill in the details of your recipient’s bank account. …
- Verify your identity. …
- Pay for your transfer. …
- That’s it.
Does Indonesia have Western Union?
Following the latest move, Indonesian customers can utilize Western Union’s money transfer services to send and receive money through the nationwide, extensive branch network locations of BRI. For the time being, customers can receive money at 4,000 BRI locations.
How do I receive money from Western Union Indonesia?
How can I receive money in Malaysia?
- Choose a location. Find a Western Union agent location near you with our agent locator.
- Get your sender’s details. Know your sender’s name, the amount sent, and the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
- Visit the agent location. …
- Receive the money.