How can I send money to a friend in Indonesia?
How to send money to Indonesia online
- Sign up for a free account. Pick a provider and sign up for a free online account using your contact information, proof of ID and preferred payment method.
- Provide transfer details. …
- Confirm transfer details. …
- Save your receipt.
How we can send money to Indonesia?
How to send money to Indonesia in 3 easy steps
- Start your transfer. Pay in INR with your debit card or credit card, or send the money from your online banking.
- Get the best rate out there. Wise always gives you the real and fair mid-market exchange rate.
- Money is locally delivered.
Can I send money to Indonesia with PayPal?
And the best part is, if you have an account with PayPal you can start sending money to Indonesia right now with your PayPal payment options right at your fingertips.
Does Indonesia have Western Union?
Following the latest move, Indonesian customers can utilize Western Union’s money transfer services to send and receive money through the nationwide, extensive branch network locations of BRI. For the time being, customers can receive money at 4,000 BRI locations.
How much does it cost to send money to Indonesia?
To send money in USD to Indonesia, you pay a small, flat fee of 4.95 USD + 0.5% of the amount that’s converted (you’ll always see the total cost upfront).
How much does it cost to transfer money to Indonesia?
|Fixed fee||4.95 USD|
|% fee for transfers up to 136,680 USD||0.5%|
How can I send money to a friend in Bali?
The best ways to send money to Indonesia
- Bank Transfer. Bank transfers are usually the cheapest option when it comes to funding your international money transfer with Wise. …
- Debit Card. Paying for your transfer with a debit card is easy and fast. …
- Credit Card. Paying for your transfer with a credit card is easy and fast.
How do I pay in Indonesia?
In Indonesia the key payment methods for online purchases are creditcards (MasterCard, VISA), PayPal and ATM and cash payments. ATM payments are basically cash transfers from the shopper’s bank account to the merchant’s bank account through an ATM branch of an Indonesian bank.
Can I transfer money from India to Indonesia?
Check the existing exchange rates before processing your transaction. You can now provide the obligatory KYC’s as instructed by the money changer for verification. Once confirmed, you can send money from India to Indonesia via NEFT/RTGS. Money remittance will start once the amount is being credited.
Does Google pay in Indonesia?
GoPay has been made available as the latest payment option in Google Play, DailySocial reported. Timothius Martin, GoPay’s senior vice president for digital product, said the cooperation was the first that involved electronic money in Indonesia.
Can I pay with PayPal in a different currency?
If you are a PayPal website user, you will have the ability to make a payment to an international business or to the person of your choice in a foreign currency. When you log into your PayPal account, you can immediately designate the currency of your choice before finalizing your payment details.
How do you send money via PayPal?
To send money from the PayPal app:
- Tap Send.
- Enter the name, email or mobile number of the recipient and tap Next.
- Type the amount you’re sending and tap Next.
- Choose your preferred payment method and tap Next.
- Review the information and tap Send now.
How do I withdraw money from PayPal in Indonesia?
- To your local E. SUN bank account.
- Via a cheque.
- Withdraw funds from your PayPal account to your bank account in India and via cheque.
- For faster withdrawal to your local bank account.