How do I dial a US number from outside the US?
Simply dial 1, the area code, and the number you are trying to reach. To call a phone in another country, dial 011, and then the code for the country you are calling, the area or city code, and the phone number.
How do I dial a US number?
- Dial 00, Europe’s international access code, or enter + from any mobile phone.
- Dial 1, the country code for the US and Canada.
- Dial the phone number, including area code.
How do you dial 66?
To call Thailand from the U.S., you can follow these simple dialing directions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 66, the country code for Thailand.
- and finally the phone number (8 digits).
How do you write your phone number with country code?
To format phone numbers in the US, Canada, and other NANP (North American Numbering Plan) countries, enclose the area code in parentheses followed by a space, and then hyphenate the three-digit exchange code with the four-digit number.
What is the country code for the USA is it 011 or 001?
USA International Calling Code
The international country code for the United States is +1 (001). This country code is needed each time a caller from outside the United States attempts to connect with someone who has a US number.
How do I write my US phone number for international calls?
To dial abroad to the US, you’d use the following international country code: +1.
An example of a US phone number
- 00 – the exit code to dial outside the States.
- 1 – the US country code.
- 202 – the local DC area code.
- 588-6500 – the rest of the embassy’s number.
How can I call a US number for free?
Here are the best free calling apps for Android and iOS.
- Talkatone: The Best Free Calling App.
- TextNow: The Top Free Phone Number App for Calling and Texting. …
- FreeTone/TextMe Up/Text Me: Make Free Phone Calls to the US and Canada. …
- textPlus: A Solid International Calling App. …
How do you call private?
To block your number from being displayed temporarily for a specific call:
- Enter *67.
- Enter the number you wish to call (including area code).
- Tap Call. The words “Private,” “Anonymous,” or some other indicator will appear on the recipient’s phone instead of your mobile number.