How can I get OEC 2021 in the Philippines?
Requirements to get an OEC
- Printed Online Appointment Information Sheet/Balik-Manggagawa Information Sheet.
- Passport (valid for at least six months) from departure date.
- Valid Proof of Employment or Employment Contract.
- Valid Work Visa, Work Permit, or any equivalent document.
How long is OEC processing 2021?
Processing your POEA Clearance will take three to seven working days after filing your Phase 1 application. While waiting, you can work on completing your Phase 2 documents.
How can I get OEC online?
Get your Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) or Exemption Online.
- For New User, register in the system using your personal email account and click the Sign Me Up button. …
- Log-in as Already Registered user. …
- If record is found, update your Personal Data, Contract Particulars, and Beneficiaries, as needed.
How can I get OEC 2021?
How to get an Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) through BM Online Processing System: 8 Steps.
- Go to the BM Online Processing System.
- Create a BM Online account.
- Log in as an “Already Registered” user.
- Upload your photo.
- Fill out the online forms.
- Provide your flight schedule.
- Pay the OEC fee.
- Print your OEC.
How much is OEC fee in Philippines?
The fee is 100 PHP. A valid work visa, OWWA membership fee receipt and copy of their employment contract will be needed for processing the OEC.
Can I get OEC in the airport?
Can I get an OEC at the airport? Only OFWs who are on an emergency leave of five days or less with confirmed flight booking can get an OEC on their departure date. If this is your case, get an OEC at the Labor Assistance Center (LAC) at the NAIA, Cebu-Mactan, or Davao International Airport.
How much will I pay for OEC in POEA?
Now you know the procedure, you should also know the accredited banks and payment centers to pay for your OEC online. The POEA OEC Processing Fee costs ₱100.00 and because online payment is through Dragonpay, you’ll have an additional fee of ₱19.50 for a total of ₱119.50.
Can I get OEC even without appointment?
Acquiring OEC could be quite a handful for OFW whenever they need to get back to the foreign country they are working in after their vacationing in the Philippines. … Now, even at home, OFWs can get their OEC without having to wake up early in the morning and waiting all day long in the POEA office just to get an OEC.
Can I get OEC without contract?
Do I need to have my employment contract authenticated by the Philippine Embassy? The most important requirement for the issuance of an OEC is a verified employment contract. Verification is a service that only the POLO, not the Embassy, can provide.
How do I know if I am exempted from OEC?
To get an OEC exemption, log in to your BM Online account before your scheduled return to your employer. Then click on “Acquire OEC or Exemption.” If you’re exempted, the system will display a confirmation message with your BM Exemption number and pre-departure instructions on what documents to present at the airport.
What are the requirements for OEC?
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION OF OVERSEAS EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATES (OEC) FOR RETURNING HOUSEHOLD SERVICE WORKERS (HSW)
- EXIT/RE-ENTRY VISA.
- COPY OF THE EMPLOYER’S I.D.
- IQAMA OF THE HSW.
- ROUND TRIP TICKET.
- DULY ACCOMPLISHED HSW STANDARD EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT SIGNED BY EMPLOYER & HSW.
- PERSONAL APPEARANCE OF THE HSW.
Can I go to POEA without appointment?
The “No Appointment, No Entry” policy covers all external clients and visitors except the Balik Manggagawa or returning OFWs using the BM Online Appointment System, and OFWs/individuals using the Records Online Appointment System, as well as the POEA and OSSCO personnel.