How many hours is Indonesia from New York?
Flight time from New York to Jakarta is 22 hours 5 minutes.
How many hours does it take from Indonesia to USA?
The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Indonesia and United States is 14,972 km= 9,303 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Indonesia to United States, It takes 16.61 hours to arrive.
How long is flight from NY to Bali?
Flight time from New York to Denpasar, Bali is 22 hours 45 minutes.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
How Safe Is Bali?
Bali is safe to visit. And whilst petty crime does pose a little bit of a problem, there were ‘only’ a total of 3,347 criminal cases recorded. That’s 1 case per 1,700 tourists and that’s a number that down from the year before. Violent crime itself is relatively low as well.
Can you fly from Indonesia to the US?
Are commercial flights operating? Yes. International flights continue to operate from Jakarta including to transit points where U.S. citizens can return to the United States. Passengers must certify compliance with social distancing measures and secure a negative COVID test before boarding any domestic flight.
How long is the flight from the US to Indonesia?
An average nonstop flight from the United States to Indonesia takes 28h 21m, covering a distance of 9614 miles.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
1. Re: Which is cheaper Bali or Thailand ? Bali is generally cheaper for most things but Thailand overall is of a higher standard eg – Kuta/Legian etc is quite dirty and facilities etc low grade where Thailand (Phuket) is much cleaner …….
Is Thailand better than Bali?
TL;DR: Our verdict. The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali. …
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag. …
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest. …
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps. …
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day. …
- 5 – Staying in Kuta. …
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.