How can I refund my Coins in the Philippines?
Simply go into your Pending orders inside the app, and click on Options -> Request Refund. Refunds are approved manually during working hours. Refunds will be returned to you as a THB balance, which you can then use for future reload purchases.
How can I get free money in Philippine Coins?
How can I cash in for free?
- Cashing in through UnionBank Online Banking (via Pay Bills of the UnionBank app) will not incur cash in fees.
- Cashing in through the following banks (via PESONet) will also not incur cash in fees: …
- Cashing in amounts of P50 to P100 via Bayad Center will also not incur cash in fees.
How much does Coins.ph charge in Cryptocurrency?
There are no fees to receive cryptocurrency transfers in your Coins.ph wallet. These fees do not go to Coins.ph; these fees go to the miners/network for processing the transaction. The transaction cost may sometimes increase due to higher than usual network load.
Can I use Coins.ph without Internet?
Can I buy load without using my data? Yes. As soon as you’ve logged in, you can start buying load using your free Facebook data. You’ll need an internet connection in order to log in.
How much is the Bayad Center rebate?
Generally speaking, you get a 10% rebate on your first PHP 2,000 worth of load transactions then 5% thereafter (resets monthly). For bill payments, you get 5 PHP for every unique bill, plus 100 PHP if you pay 5 unique bills per week (from Monday to Sunday).
How do I contact Philippine coins?
If you think we have made an error, write to us at coins.ph, or email us at email@example.com. In your correspondence, you must give us information sufficient to identify you, your account, and the transaction on which you believe an error occurred. You must contact us within 30 days after the transaction occurred.
Where can I claim my coins in the Philippines?
What are the available instant cash out options?
- InstaPay. Receive cash outs in InstaPay-supported banks and e-wallets instantly.
- LBC Instant Peso Padala. Receive your claiming codes within 1 hour and claim your cash out at any LBC Branch nationwide.
- M Lhuillier Kwarta Padala.
Where is transaction history in Philippine coins?
You can choose to view the transaction history of every wallet by simply choosing the particular wallet under “All Wallets” then clicking on it. The wallet transaction history found on the bottom of the browser would automatically change once you click.
What is the cheapest way to cash coins?
- Local bank or credit union. Your local bank or credit union branch may let you exchange coins for cash via coin-counting machines, letting you to roll your own coins, or take coins in another way. …
- QuikTrip. …
- Safeway. …
- Walmart. …
- Target. …
- Lowe’s. …
- Home Depot. …
Where can I cash in my free of coins?
15 Places to Get Cash for Coins for Free (or Cheap)
- Your Local Bank.
- QuikTrip. Coin Counting Machines.