How do I load a smart number?
How to load top-up card:
- Scratch off the protective ink covering the 14-digit PIN at the back of the top-up card.
- Dial 1510 + 14-digit PIN, then press the Call key.
- A voice prompt will confirm if the reload is successful.
How can I send smart load to Philippines?
How to send load to the Philippines?
- Enter the Philippine prepaid number (country code +63 has already been entered) you want to send load to with Fonmoney Philippines.
- Choose one of the Load amount options. …
- Pay quickly and safely with credit card at Fonmoney Philippines for your prepaid load.
- Click enter.
How do I reload my phone in Philippines?
All you need to do is:
- Choose the service you want to use, in this case, ‘Airtime’
- Enter the number and network of the phone you want to recharge.
- Pay for the airtime online.
- You and the person you’re sending to will receive SMS notifications once the airtime credit has been added.
How can I get load in smart prepaid?
Smart lets you ask for credit from your friends and family via Pasaload. Just dial *808 + the smart number of the person that you want to ask for load.
How do I register my UCT30 smart?
For example, text UCT30 to 9999 to subscribe to the Smart UCT30 promo (unlimited calls to Smart/TNT/Sun + unlimited texts to all networks + 100MB mobile data for Facebook, Messenger and WhatsApp). Make sure that you have enough prepaid load to cover the registration cost.
How do I load smart calls and texts?
Unli Smart Call and Text 100 – Php100 valid for 4 days
- Unlimited Smart calls and texts plus 80 texts to all networks.
- *To register Unli Smart Call and Text, text UNLI(amount) to 6406 – Ex. UNLI100 and send to 6406.
- *To call using Smart Unli Call and Text, dial *6406 + 11 digit mobile number.
How can I transfer credit to Philippines?
- Code: 133*Philippines Mobile Number*Reference Code.
- Example: 133*0063999221626*1.
- Send it to 801500. Reference Code “1” will transfer 50 PHP for SR 5.5. Reference Code “2” will transfer 100 PHP for SR 11. Reference Code “3” will transfer 300 PHP for SR 33. Reference Code “4” will transfer 500 PHP for SR 55.
How do I register for Smart GigaSurf 99?
To register to Giga Surf 99, text the keyword GIGA99 and send it to 9999. Make sure that you have at least ₱99 load balance. You will receive a text confirmation of your successful registration. Another way to subscribe to GigaSurf 99 is to dial *123# and go to GIGA > VIDEO > 2 GB, 7 days, P99 > Subscribe.
Can I send mobile phone to Philippines?
Sending a cell phone to the Philippines requires paying Customs fees. Sending a cell phone to the Philippines requires the use of an international courier. … Since a cell phone is an electronic device, you must pay the Philippines’ Bureau of Customs the appropriate duties and taxes.
How much does data cost in the Philippines?
According to cable. co. uk’s internet pricing study for 2020, the average cost of mobile data in the Philippines ranks number 60 out of 228 surveyed countries and is the sixth most affordable in the Southeast Asian region, at USD 1.42 per gigabyte.
Is recharge safe?
Absolutely! All connections to FreeCharge through the browser and application are 128-bit encrypted. This simply means that all your transactional & personal card details added while doing your online recharge will always be safe & secure.