What does Indonesia import from countries?
Imports The top imports of Indonesia are Refined Petroleum ($12.3B), Crude Petroleum ($5.11B), Vehicle Parts ($3.25B), Telephones ($3.19B), and Petroleum Gas ($2.53B), importing mostly from China ($45B), Singapore ($19.8B), Japan ($13.9B), Thailand ($8.75B), and United States ($7.91B).
What does Indonesia import from us?
Leading categories include: tropical oils ($880 million), rubber & allied products ($867 million), cocoa paste & cocoa butter ($312 million), unroasted coffee ($301 million), and spices ($177 million).
What do we import from other countries?
What are the U.S. Imports and Exports?
- Machinery (including computers and hardware) – $213.1 billion.
- Minerals, fuels, and oil – $189.9 billion.
- Electrical machinery and equipment – $176.1 billion.
- Aircraft and spacecraft – $139.1 billion.
- Vehicles and automobiles – $130.6 billion.
What Indonesia exports the most?
Searchable List of Indonesia’s Most Valuable Export Products
|Rank||Indonesia’s Export Product||2020 Value (US$)|
|2||Coal, solid fuels made from coal||$14,547,621,000|
Who is the most famous person in Indonesia?
Famous people from Indonesia
- Sukarno. Politician. …
- Suharto. Politician. …
- Agnes Monica. Dance-pop Artist. …
- Fatin Shidqia. Singer. …
- Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono. Politician. …
- Taufik Hidayat. Olympic Badminton Player. …
- Megawati Sukarnoputri. Politician. …
- Joko Widodo. Politician.
What products are in demand in Indonesia?
Scarves, bags, shoes, and sunglasses are just examples of products that are in high demand in Indonesia and will continue to drive the market.
What is Vietnam’s largest export?
- Electrical machinery, equipment: US$153.5 billion (44.1% of total exports)
- Machinery including computers: $23.9 billion (6.9%)
- Footwear: $23.8 billion (6.8%)
- Clothing, accessories (not knit or crochet): $15.5 billion (4.5%)
- Furniture, bedding, lighting, signs, prefab buildings: $15.5 billion (4.4%)
What is the import duty in Indonesia?
Duty rates in Indonesia vary from 0% to 40%, with the average duty rate at 10.89%. Some products can be imported free of duty (e.g. books, laptops, and other electronic products). VAT is levied on imports at a standard rate of 10%, or at a reduced rate between 0% and 5% calculated on the sum of the CIF value and duty.
What are the top 3 imports of China?
Searchable List of China’s Most Valuable Import Products
|Rank||China’s Import Product||2020 Value (US$)|
|3||Iron ores, concentrates||$118,944,291,000|
What country does us import the most from?
|Rank||Country||Percent of Total Imports|
|—||Total, All Countries||100.0%|
|—||Total, Top 15 Countries||78.7%|
What is US biggest export?
America’s biggest export products by value in 2020 were refined petroleum oil, crude oil, cars, electronic integrated circuits and petroleum gases. In aggregate, those major exports account for 16.4% of overall exports sales from the United States.