Which country can go to Vietnam without visa?
Who Do Not Need a Visa for Vietnam?
Can I go to Vietnam without a visa?
Entry Requirements: You must have a valid passport and a visa (or pre-approval for a visa on arrival) to enter Vietnam. … If you arrive in Vietnam without an appropriate visa (which could be an e-visa) or pre-approval for a visa on arrival, you will be denied entry.
How many countries are visa free for Vietnam?
There are currently a total of 21 Vietnam passport visa-free countries, 30 Vietnam visa-on-arrival countries, and 1 eTA destinations. Altogether, Vietnam passport holders can enter a total of 52 destinations—either without a visa, through a visa on arrival, or via an eTA.
Do Filipinos need visa Vietnam?
Filipino passport holders need visa to Vietnam or Not? As a citizen of this country, you are required no entry visa for a stay of maximum 14 days in Vietnam. If staying longer than 14 days in Vietnam, Filipino passport holders need to get a visa. This is called Vietnam Visa on Arrival (VOA).
How much is Vietnam visa fee?
|Type of visa||1-2 people||Stamping fee|
|Single 1 month||90||US$25|
|Single 3 month||110||US$25|
|Multiple 1 month||95||US$50|
|Multiple 3 month||125||US$50|
How long can I stay in Vietnam without a visa?
No visa is required for travel to Vietnam within 05 years. Those people having 5-year Vietnam visa exemption certificate is allowed to stay in Vietnam for 180 days at maximum for each visit. If they want to stay longer than 180 days without leaving the country, they can extend visa in Vietnam.
How can I get visa for Vietnam?
Documents Required for Vietnam Tourist Visa Application for Indians
- Duly filled-up application form for the visa on arrival. It is also known as an M3 form.
- Proper approval letter that lets you acquire the visa upon arrival at Vietnam’s airport.
- For visa on arrival, you must also pay the stamping fee applicable in cash.
Is Vietnam open for international travel?
Travelers currently allowed to enter Vietnam, including Vietnamese nationals and diplomatic, official duty, and special cases, including experts, business managers, foreign investors, and high-tech workers of businesses involved in important projects as determined by the Government of Vietnam, and their family members, …
How do I apply for a visa to Vietnam?
Here’s how to apply for a Vietnam Visa online in 4 easy steps:
- Get started by filling out the secure online form.
- Confirm and pay.
- Receive and print the Approval Letter.
- Get your visa stamp upon arrival at one of three Vietnam international airports.
- Get started by filling out the secure online form. …
- Confirm and pay.
What countries can Vietnam visit?
Vietnamese citizens can travel to 24 visa free countries
- Laos. Visa Free. 1 month • …
- Cambodia. Visa Free. 1 month • …
- Thailand. Visa Free. 1 month • …
- Myanmar. Visa Free. 1 month • …
- Brunei. Visa Free. 2 weeks • …
- Philippines. Visa Free. 1 month • …
- Malaysia. Visa Free. 1 month • …
- Singapore. Visa Free. 1 month •
What does a Vietnam passport look like?
A current Vietnamese passport contains 48 pages and 2 bright green cover pages. … On the back of the front cover, there is a note from Vietnamese Government addressed to the authorities of all other states: This passport remains the property of Socialist Republic of Vietnam and is issued to a Vietnamese citizen only.
Can Vietnamese travel to Canada?
Canada tourist visa from Vietnam
Most visitors from Vietnam will not be allowed to travel to Canada. You are required to have mandatory quarantine. Find travel restrictions, quarantine and entry requirements to travel Canada.