What documents do I need for Vietnam visa?
The following documents are required to apply for a Vietnam visa:
- Passport: A passport with at least 6-month validity from the date of travel. …
- Photo: Two passport sized photos (4×6 cm and must be recently taken with no glass-wear)
- Application Form: M3 entry/exit form (for visa on arrival)
What is the best way to get a Vietnam visa?
Here’s how to apply for a Vietnam Visa online in 4 easy steps:
- Get started by filling out the secure online form.
- Confirm and pay.
- Receive and print the Approval Letter.
- Get your visa stamp upon arrival at one of three Vietnam international airports.
- Get started by filling out the secure online form. …
- Confirm and pay.
How much does a Vietnam visa cost?
|Type of visa||1-2 people||Stamping fee|
|Single 1 month||90||US$25|
|Single 3 month||110||US$25|
|Multiple 1 month||95||US$50|
|Multiple 3 month||125||US$50|
Where can South Africa travel without a visa?
As of April 2021, South African passport holders are able to access 101 destinations without obtaining a prior visa.
|Cape Verde Islands*||Mauritania*||St. Helena*|
|Comores Islands*||Mauritius||Swaziland (eSwatini)|
Can I get Vietnam visa on arrival?
Visa on arrival is available for Air travelers. Those arriving by land or cruise are required to contact the local Vietnam embassy to get a full Vietnam visa before departure. Visa on arrival must be picked up at Vietnam airports after landing.
How long does it take to get Vietnam visa?
In person, the process usually takes 7-10 working days, and by mail, the process usually takes 2-3 weeks, depending on the service you use, although times can vary considerably by embassy or consulate. If you are mailing, please note that you need to make arrangements to have your passport with visa returned to you.
Is Vietnam a visa free country?
There are currently a total of 21 Vietnam passport visa-free countries, 30 Vietnam visa-on-arrival countries, and 1 eTA destinations. Altogether, Vietnam passport holders can enter a total of 52 destinations—either without a visa, through a visa on arrival, or via an eTA.
Which countries do not need visa for Vietnam?
Vietnam visa exemption
- Area. Country. Term of residence.
- Asia. Thailand. Less than 30 days.
- Malaysia. Less than 30 days.
- Singapore. Less than 30 days.
- Indonesia. Less than 30 days.
- Cambodia. Less than 30 days.
- Lao. Less than 30 days.
- Philippines. Less than 21 days.
Do you need a visa to work in Vietnam?
A work permit is required when working in Vietnam for more than three months. … A work permit cannot be applied directly by the workers/foreigners, but with the assistance of their employers from Vietnam. A work permit is required to apply for a temporary residence card or a working visa in Vietnam.