What supermarkets are in Thailand?
List of supermarket chains in Thailand
- 108 Shop.
- Big C group, includes: Mini Big C. Big C Supercenter. Big C Extra. …
- Central Food Retail (a part of Central Retail Corporation) group, includes: Central Food Hall. Tops Daily. …
- CP Fresh Mart.
- CJ Express.
- FamilyMart (a part of Central Retail Corporation) group.
- Fresh Mart.
How many supermarkets are there in Thailand?
In 2019, the number of supermarkets in Thailand amounted to 485 outlets. It was forecasted to reach almost 500 outlets in 2020.
Number of supermarkets in Thailand from 2017 to 2019 with a forecast for 2020.
|Characteristic||Number of supermarkets|
What is Big C disease?
Definition of ‘the big C’
1. any type of malignant growth or tumour, caused by abnormal and uncontrolled cell division: it may spread through the lymphatic system or blood stream to other parts of the body.
What is the number 1 grocery store in America?
1. WALMART INC. Grocery Sales: $288 billion from 4,253 stores. (Walmart’s & Sam’s Club total revenues in 2019 were over $514 billion and grocery now accounts for 56% of their sales.
What is the oldest grocery store chain?
Known across the United States for its grocery chains and branded products, Kroger is the oldest supermarket chain in North America. It began over 100 years ago in 1883 when Barney Kroger used $372 to open a store in Cincinnati, Ohio.
What is the most popular supermarket in the world?
The massive retail chain 7-Eleven is the largest grocery store in the world.
Largest Supermarket Chains in the World.
|Rank||Company||Number of Locations|