What items Cannot be shipped to Thailand?
Thailand Prohibited and Restricted Items
- Arsenic/Phosphorus sulfides.
- Baraku, Shisha, Hookah (water pipe)
- Beef, products from beef.
- Chemicals, Haz and Non-Haz.
- Communications equipment.
- Compact discs.
- Computer software.
- Cosmetics, Haz and Non-Haz.
Can I ship stuff to Thailand?
Here’s the answer: it’s still possible to ship to Thailand but it may take longer than normal. … You can still ship your items by sea, including container shipping.
Can I mail food to Thailand?
Requires an import license from the Food and Drug Administration and The Ministry of Public Health. Weight restrictions are imposed by the Food and Drug Association in Thailand on edible products imported as samples. Depending on the commodity the weight can range from 1 kg to 10 kgs.
Can I send chocolate to Thailand?
Additionally, items such as cakes or chocolates are also tough to send as they are likely to melt in a hot weather or shipping depots in Thailand that are not always air conditioned.
Does FedEx ship to Thailand?
Worldwide Express Delivery Services for International Shipping | FedEx Thailand.
What stores ship to Thailand?
General Shopping Portals
- Lazada. Lazada.com is a huge e-commerce company, and another vying to become the Southeast Asian equivalent to Amazon. …
- Central. …
- King Power. …
- Amazon. …
- Galleon. …
- itruemart by WeMall. …
- Looksi. …
- Wear You Want.
Can Thailand ship to USA?
FAQ for Shipping from Thailand to the United States
Shipping express can take as few as 1-4 days – but express is the most expensive mode, and is not suitable for large shipments. Air freight shipping will take about 8-14 days. Sea freight shipping takes 50-54 days, but is the most affordable if you can wait.
Can I ship perfume to Thailand?
Please call or email for more detail. Perfumes Thailand offers Free Shipping in Thailand. We use EMS Post with tracking number to deliver packages in Thailand. Your shipment should arrive in approximately 2-3 days.
What are the prohibited goods?
- Narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances.
- Pornographic and obscene material.
- Counterfeit and pirated goods and goods infringing any of the legally enforceable intellectual property rights.