How do I get a Class 3 driving Licence in Singapore?
How to Get a Class 3 Driving License in Singapore
- Register a private account at any of the 3 driving schools and apply for the Basic Theory Test (BTT). …
- If you pass your BTT (at least 45/50), apply for the Final Theory Test (FTT) and a provisional driving license (PDL). …
- As you wait for your FTT, you can.
What is a Class 3 driving Licence?
Class 3 is the medium combination vehicle licence. A holder of a Class 3 Learner or Full licence can drive: a combination vehicle with a gross combination weight (GCW) of more than 12,000kg but less than 25,001kg. a vehicle covered in classes 1 and 2.
At what age does your class 3 Class 3A license become invalid?
*Holders of a Class 1, 2, 2A, 2B, 3 or 3A driving licence must undergo a medical examination and submit the form to revalidate their licence every three years once they reach 65 years of age. Hence, they must revalidate their licence when they are 65, 68, 71, 74 … years of age.
Should I take class 3 or 3A?
In short, Class 3A is for cars with automatic transmission (or auto cars) – which makes up the majority of the cars on the road. … If you have a Class 3 driving license, you can drive cars with automatic or manual transmission.
What can a Class 3 driver drive?
What You Can Drive with a Class 3 Licence
- 2-Axle Vehicles. Cars, vans, and light trucks.
- Commercial Vehicles. Dump trucks, large tow trucks and class 4 vehicles with no passengers.
- 3-Axle Vehicles. 3 or more axles with a trailer (w/o airbrakes)
- Class 1, 2 or 6 Vehicles. As a learner only.
Can foreigners take driving license in Singapore?
Yes, foreigners can get a driving license in Singapore. If it’s your first time to get a driving license, you can apply for a new one through the Traffic Police Test Centre. … If you are staying in Singapore for less than a year, you can use your valid foreign driving license (class 2B, 3, or 3A) to drive in Singapore.
How much does it cost to learn driving in Singapore?
Getting a Driver’s License in Singapore – How Much Does It Cost?
|Driving School||Private Driving Instructor|
|Practical Driving Test||$33||$33|
|Practical Test Car Rental||$195.81 to $231.12||$195.81 to $231.12|
|Driver’s License Fee||$50||$50|
|ESTIMATED TOTAL||$1,860 to $2,400||$1,340 to $1,790|
How do I get my Class 3 Licence?
To get a full Class 3 licence, you must:
- present a medical certificate.
- hold a Class 3 learner licence for at least six months and then pass a practical test in a Class 3 combination vehicle, or.
- hold a Class 3 learner licence and then pass the approved course for progression to a Class 3 full licence.
What is class a vehicle?
The following types of vehicles may be driven with a Class A: Tractor-trailer, also known as a semi, big rig or 18-wheeler. Truck and trailer combinations, including double and triple trailers. Tractor trailer buses.
What is a Class 3 truck?
Class 3: This class of truck has a GVWR of 10,001–14,000 pounds or 4,536–6,350 kilograms.
What is the difference between Class 3 and Class 4 driving license?
Class 3A vehicles consist of any class 3 vehicle which can be driven without the use of a clutch pedal. Class 4 vehicles consist of heavy motor cars and motor tractors, the weight of which unladen exceeds 2,500 kilograms.
How many lessons do you need for class 3?
For Class 3, an average of 29 sessions (inclusive of 2 Auto transmission vehicle lessons) may be required to complete your Practical Driving Course. For Class 3A, an average of 24 sessions may be required to complete your Practical Driving Course.
What is a Class 4 vehicle?
Class 4. This includes most road vehicles: Cars (with up to eight passenger seats) … Private passenger vehicles (up to 12 passenger seats) Goods and services vehicles with a gross weight of up to 3,000kg.