How can I know my AIS SIM number?
Check to see if your SIM card is already registered.
To ch eck the registration status of your SIM card, dial *161# (free). The SMS response will show the last 4 digits of the personal identity 13 digit number or passport number.
How do I find a phone number in Thailand?
Get a Virtual Phone Number in Thailand
- • Local Thai Numbers.
- National Thai Numbers are reachable throughout the entire country and start with +66 (0) 60 followed by six digits.
- Mobile Thai Numbers are capable of receiving SMS and appear in the format +66 (0) followed by nine digits.
How can I save Thailand number on Whatsapp?
WA.ME/66 – Dial and save Whatsapp number – Thailand (TH) prefix: +66 / 0066.
How do I find out my SIM phone number?
Go to Category under “About.” Select “About” from the System Settings screen and tap “Category” to open a drop down list. View your number. Tap “SIM Card” from the drop-down list and your SIM card mobile number should be displayed on the screen.
How do I text someone in Thailand?
To text you need to input either 0064 or 64 (NZ country code) +cell phone number minus the first zero. Your text will then send. If you want to call the person you dial the 009 then 64 +phone number (minus the first zero), by dialling the 009 first you will then get the cheaper rate for phone calls.
How do you call 66?
Busy call return *66
- Call the number. Hang up when you hear the busy signal.
- Pick up the phone, dial *66, then hang up. The system will monitor the line for the next 30 minutes.
- When the line is free, your phone will notify you with a distinctive ring. …
- To deactivate Busy Call Return, hang up and dial *86.
Which country code is 666?
International prefixes table
|Country or unrecognized territory||Interna- tional Calling Code||Mobile Prefix|
Can I use WhatsApp in Thailand?
Re: Does Whatsapp work in Thailand? Yes it does !!
How do you add a mobile number to Thailand on WhatsApp?
Open your phone’s address book. When adding the contact’s phone number, start by entering a plus sign (+). Enter the country code, followed by the full phone number. Note: A country code is a numerical prefix that must be entered before the full national phone number to make a call to another country.