How much does it cost to register a company in Myanmar?
The company registration fee is 150,000 Kyats for all types of private companies and 2,500,000 Kyats for public companies.
Can foreigners open a business in Myanmar?
The foreigners can own 35% of a Myanmar company. Any private entity can be established with the presence of one shareholder and one director. At least one of the appointed directors should be a Myanmar resident.
How do I register my foreign company in Myanmar?
Registration of Foreign Companies
- Check availability of company name. …
- Obtain company registration forms from DICA or through the DICA website. …
- Submit signed company registration documents to DICA. …
- Pay registration fee. …
- Obtain temporary registration and Permit to Trade (if desired)
How do I register my company logo in Myanmar?
Myanmar- Trademark Registration- Requirements
- Owner’s name and address.
- Clear specimen of the proposed mark;
- Classes and list of goods and/or services (identical to those already recorded with the Registrar of Deeds);
- Claim of priority (if any) and its supporting documents;
- Claim of colors of the mark;
How many companies are there in Myanmar?
Myanmar Number of Registered Companies data was reported at 93,935.000 Unit in 2018. This records an increase from the previous number of 80,936.000 Unit for 2017. Myanmar Number of Registered Companies data is updated yearly, averaging 26,769.000 Unit from Mar 1991 to 2018, with 21 observations.
Is it OK for Australian business and government bodies to do business in Myanmar?
Australian businesses are increasing their presence in the energy and resources, infrastructure, finance and banking sectors. … Yet doing business in Myanmar is still very difficult, and further progress is required before Myanmar can be considered a stable business environment.
How many foreign companies are in Myanmar?
Myanmar Number of Registered Co: Foreign Companies & Branches. No of Registered Co: Foreign Companies & Branches data was reported at 6,278.000 Unit in 2017. This records an increase from the previous number of 5,256.000 Unit for 2016.
Which business is best in Myanmar?
According to the campaign, the 2020 best corporate companies to work in Myanmar are
- Grand Royal Group International Co. …
- Maersk Myanmar.
- Mascon International Business Services Co. Ltd.
- Nestle Myanmar (Trading) Ltd.
- Super Seven Stars Group.
- uab bank Ltd.
- Unilever EAC Myanmar Co. Ltd & Unilever Myanmar Ltd.
- YOMA BANK Ltd.
What companies are in Myanmar?
|Htoo Group of Companies||Conglomerates||Yangon|
|Myanmar National Airlines||Consumer services||Yangon|
|Myanma Oil and Gas Enterprise||Oil & gas||Naypyidaw|
|Myanmar Airways International||Consumer services||Yangon|