Can I send documents by DHL?
DHL Service Point is an easy and carbon neutral way to send your documents and parcels to anywhere in the world from the convenience of your local high street or retail park! You don’t need a DHL account to use this drop off service and free packaging is available at all our locations.
How do I send something through DHL?
Three simple steps are all it takes:
- Prepare & Register. Pack your package with your own packaging. …
- Pay & Print. Paying shipping, printing mailing labels and any customs documents can be done from home as you can do from your DHL agent.
- Leave & Send. Leave your package with one of our 1500 DHL agents.
How do I send documents through courier?
- A thick envelope so the document can’t be read through the packaging.
- A hard-backed envelope so the document won’t get bent during transit.
- Plenty of bubble wrap and internal packaging if sending in a box.
- A waterproof wallet for your shipping label.
How long does it take to send documents via DHL?
Please keep in mind that usual delivery times can vary depending on the product /service and origin/destination relation, from 2-3 days for neighboring countries and up to 20 days for countries with long distances. The merchant or online shop usually indicates the expected delivery time on its website.
What is the fastest way to send documents?
The Priority Mail Express Legal Flat Rate Envelope is hands-down the fastest USPS service available to ship documents. This makes it the perfect service for shipping time-sensitive legal documents. However, since it’s the fastest USPS service, it’s also the most expensive.
What is cheapest way to ship internationally?
USPS is the answer to the question of which international shipping carrier is the cheapest; FedEx provides the fastest shipping time, and UPS has the broadest coverage.
Can DHL deliver to a post office?
DHL@home service is designed for business-to-residence shippers who desire a secure, cost-effective shipping solution. Shipments are picked up by DHL and delivered the last-mile to customers at their home, business or Post Office Box by the local Post Office using Parcel Select. Standard delivery is 2 to 4 days.
Is FedEx cheaper than DHL?
Shipping Rates: Although DHL and FedEx both charge higher rates for same-day delivery services, DHL rates are typically cheaper for domestic shipments, ultimately. When it comes to choosing between DHL international shipping rates and FedEx international shipping rates, DHL rates are also generally more affordable.
How do I send a document by post?
Follow our addressing guidelines to avoid delays or returned parcels by:
- Write accurate address… Always write complete and correct address to get it there fast. …
- Place it right… Write the address of the addressee on the front side and sender’s address on the back side of an envelope.
- Make it easy to read…
How do I send parcels?
How to send a parcel in five easy steps
- Label your parcel. It goes without saying that your parcel should contain both the sender’s and the recipient’s address. …
- Picking a courier service. The second step is picking a courier service that meets your needs. …
- Inquire about special shipments. …
- Booking a pickup. …
- Track your parcel.
Which things are not allowed in courier?
Banned Commodities – All Services
- Indian Postal Articles.
- Liquids & Semi-liquids *.
- Philately Items.
- Drugs and Narcotics (Illegal).
- Firearms, parts thereof and ammunition.