How do I renew my Philippine passport in New York?
2 Ways of Renewing the Philippine Passport
- Option 1: Go to the Consulate as a walk-in applicant. …
- Option 2: Go to the consular outreach program that is scheduled in different locations. …
- Processing Time: 8 to 12 weeks.
- Passport Fees:
- Other Consulates in USA:
What is the current passport fee 2020?
New Passport (for adults age 16 and older): For a new adult passport book: $110 application fee and a $35 execution fee. The new total fee is $145. If you want to expedite at a post office you can pay an additional $60 fee to return the passport in 4-6 weeks.
Can I go directly to DFA without appointment?
Where can Senior citizens, PWDs, and infants (up to 12 months) apply without an appointment? In view of the current health emergency arising from the COVID-19 pandemic, applications for consular services are strictly by appointment only.
Do I need to make an appointment for Philippine passport renewal?
1. PERSONAL APPEARANCE IS REQUIRED at all times and application is by appointment only. 2. For application at the Consulate, please secure an appointment via the Global Online Appointment System (GOAS) by accessing the following link: https://www.passport.gov.ph.
Can I travel back to Philippines with expired passport?
No. Your passport must be at least six-months valid for you to be able to travel abroad. However, Filipinos who are currently abroad may travel back to the Philippines even if their passport are less than 6-months valid.
Do I need an appointment to renew my Philippine passport?
You must go into a Philippine embassy or consulate general in order to apply for a passport renewal. … There is no need to book an appointment at your nearest Philippine consulate as these consulates work on a walk-in basis in which the first there are the first served.
What documents do I need to renew my Philippine passport?
Requirements for Renewal of Passport
- Confirmed Online Appointment.
- Accomplished Application Form.
- Personal appearance.
- Current ePassport with photocopy of data page.
- Original PSA authenticated documents that will support the change of name. Marriage Contract. Annotated Birth Certificate.