Is $100 a lot of money in Indonesia?
In Indonesia, USD $100 Can Get You:
10-15 days’ worth of three square meals from a cheap Indonesian warung, eating nasi campur (mixed rice); 5-8 days’ worth eating at Westernized or mid-range restaurants. About 60-80 beers. 1-3 one-way budget airline trips from Jakarta to Bali.
How much money is enough for Indonesia trip?
A: You can take 500-2000 USD per person with you on a trip to Indonesia.
What do I need to declare at Indonesia customs?
Goods Subject to Declare
- Imported goods subject to import duty, import related taxes, and excise.
- Animal, fish, and plant including their derivative products;
- Narcotics, psychotropic, drugs, fire arms, air guns, sharp weapons, ammunition, explosive material, pornographic goods/publication;
What can 1 USD buy in Indonesia?
Indonesia: What a Dollar Can Buy You
- 1 load of laundry (about 3.5 kg)
- 1 creamy avocado shake.
- 2 km taxi ride.
- 4 liters (1 gal.) of drinking water.
- 1 pre-cut pineapple on touristy Seminyak beach, Bali.
- 1 hour of Internet access.
- 1 vegetarian meal in a typical warung.
- 2 liters of gasoline.
Why is Bali so cheap?
So, why is Bali so cheap? Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. … After calculations, it costs around $80 dollars per day to live a great life in Bali.
How much is a meal in Indonesia?
Cost of Living in Indonesia
|Meal, Inexpensive Restaurant||25,000.00Rp|
|Meal for 2 People, Mid-range Restaurant, Three-course||200,000.00Rp|
|McMeal at McDonalds (or Equivalent Combo Meal)||50,000.00Rp|
|Domestic Beer (1 pint draught)||35,000.00Rp|
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
How much money do I need for 2 weeks in Bali?
So, a trip to Bali for two people costs around Rp12,910,957 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs Rp25,821,915 in Bali. If you’re traveling as a family of three or four people, the price person often goes down because kid’s tickets are cheaper and hotel rooms can be shared.
Which is cheapest country in the world?
According to this data, Pakistan is the cheapest country to live in, with a cost of living index of 18.58. This is followed by Afghanistan (24.51), India (25.14), and Syria (25.31).
What should I avoid in Indonesia?
11 Things You Should Never, Ever Do in Indonesia
- Never joke about race, religion, and ethnicity. …
- Never underestimate how spicy a meal can be. …
- Do not drink alcohol or play card games in public places. …
- Do not drink tap water. …
- Don’t do drugs. …
- Don’t forget to say thank you. …
- Don’t disrupt the wildlife. …
- Don’t ignore local customs.
How much money do you need per day in Indonesia?
You should plan to spend around Rp736,641 ($52) per day on your vacation in Indonesia, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, Rp192,873 ($14) on meals for one day and Rp94,778 ($6.65) on local transportation.
What Cannot be brought into Indonesia?
Indonesian law forbids visitors from bringing weapons, illegal drugs or pornography into the country. Penalties can be severe and include death for weapons or drugs. Alcohol in excess of 1 litre per person 18 years or over is also forbidden to be imported.