What does Philip Morris International own?
Its portfolio of international and local brands is led by Marlboro. Its other cigarette brands include Bond Street, Chesterfield, L&M, Lark and Philip Morris. It owns various local cigarette brands, such as Dji Sam Soe, Sampoerna A and Sampoerna U in Indonesia, and Fortune and Jackpot in the Philippines.
Who is the most rich in the Philippines?
The top 10 richest in the Philippines are:
- Sy siblings; US$16.6 billion.
- Manuel Villar; $6.7 billion.
- Enrique Razon Jr.; $5.8 billion.
- Lance Gokongwei & siblings; $4 billion.
- Jaime Zobel de Ayala; $3.3 billion.
- Dennis Anthony & Maria Grace Uy; $2.8 billion.
- Tony Tan Caktiong; $2.7 billion.
- Andrew Tan; $2.6 billion.
Who owns SM now?
Who is the CEO of Philippine Airlines?
Which is the best cigarette in the world?
In 2021, Marlboro was by far the most valuable tobacco brand in the world, with a brand value of more than 35 billion U.S. dollars. Pall Mall, which ranked second, had a brand value of just over 7 billion U.S. dollars that year.