Can I call Thailand on my cell phone?
This article has been viewed 64,958 times. Calling Thailand from the United States is not a complicated process. You can use a landline, cellphone, or internet calling service to make the call. Just start your call with the call code 011 when you begin.
How do I call a Thai number from abroad?
First dial 011, the U.S. exit code. Next dial 66, the country code for Thailand. and finally the phone number (8 digits).
How can I call Thailand for free?
You can also make free phone calls to Thailand mobiles. You simply dial the same access number, 08700 477 477, followed by the full Thailand mobile number that you wish to call, starting 0066 as usual.
How much does it cost to call Thailand from us?
You can call Thailand for 2.9 ¢ per minute to a landline and 2.9 ¢ per minute to mobile.
Can I text someone in Thailand?
If you text with people in Thailand using your t-mobile number, it will be expensive for everyone sending you a text (even though it will be free for you). “Also, how would i text someone in thailand?” You can send a regular email too. Internet shops are cheap in Thailand.
How much are calls to Thailand?
Calls to Thai landlines will cost just 1.5p per minute at all times and calls to Thai mobiles will cost only 1.5p per minute.
How do I call a landline in Thailand?
How to Call Thailand from the U.S.
- First, dial 011 to exit the U.S. telephone system.
- Now dial 66, which is the country code for Thailand.
- Next, dial the local number, which is either 8 or 9 digits.
How do you call 66?
Busy call return *66
- Call the number. Hang up when you hear the busy signal.
- Pick up the phone, dial *66, then hang up. The system will monitor the line for the next 30 minutes.
- When the line is free, your phone will notify you with a distinctive ring. …
- To deactivate Busy Call Return, hang up and dial *86.
How can I make international calls for free?
How to Make Free International Calls
- Skype. Skype is a free app for Android, Apple, and Windows devices. …
- WhatsApp. Another commonly used app is the Facebook-owned WhatsApp. …
- FaceTime. If you’re connecting to another Apple user, you can use the built-in FaceTime app. …
- Viber. …
- Rebtel. …
- IMO. …
- PopTox. …
How much do international calls cost?
Check Basic Rates Before Making International Calls
|Calls to:||AT&T Basic Rate||AT&T Worldwide Value Calling ($5.99/month)|